Discover our proven approach to building a popular blog that inspires readers, makes a difference, and generates income.
This course reveals the most important “secrets to success” that we’ve discovered over the past 15 years helping thousands of aspiring bloggers get started.
If you’re ready to start blogging and you’d like to stack the odds of success in your favor, then this course is exactly what you need.
The course includes 21 lessons that detail easy-to-follow and step-by-step directions for creating a great blog that’s fun to write and attracts boatloads of traffic.
Along the way you’ll learn:
- Five time-tested ways to write compelling content that will attract visitors and turn them into loyal fans.
- Our favorite technique for picking a memorable name for your blog.
- Detailed instructions for building a commonly-overlooked page that we call “the most important page you’ll have on your blog.”
- The single best way to get your blog noticed in the community and attract new visitors, even in 2021
- How to promote your blog without spending a dime on advertising.
- All about SEO and how to get your site ranking well in Google.
And that’s just the beginning.
How to make money with your blog.
We’ll introduce you to the four most effective ways to make money with your blog:
- Collect payments and donations: You can accept credit cards on your blog, even if you don’t have a “real” business.
- Sell memberships and subscriptions: Countless bloggers earn a living by selling memberships to their loyal following, and so can you!
- Make money recommending products: If you review products, you can earn a commission any time your readers buy something.
- Get paid for ads on your site: The web’s oldest way to earn a living online is still alive and well.
All four of these income sources are open to even the smallest blog. We’ll show you the easiest ways to get started with each one.
If your blog exceeded your wildest expectations, what would that look like?
Perhaps the most important part of this course is a section you might not expect to find in a blogging course at all. In that section, you’ll discover powerful techniques to maintain your motivation, even when you feel like quitting.
Did you know that 8 out of 10 blogs don’t make it beyond the first month? This is not because of technical reasons. More often than not because of writer’s block, a lack of consistency, and impatience.
Don’t let that happen to you!
We’ll equip you with dozens of post ideas, specific “homework assignments” to help you get started, and even a powerful trick for turning your readers in a support network that cheers you on.
Create a blog. Join a community.
Whether you’re just getting started or an old hand, this subscription course is designed to take your blog to the next level with:
- On-demand access to content updated annually.
- Quarterly sessions led by WordPress product experts.
- Regular office hours with WordPress.com experts to answer your questions.
- A certificate of completion.
You’ll also gain access to a built-in peer group of other aspiring bloggers taking this course to inspire you, collaborate with, and motivate you.
Get started now for just $49
For less than the cost of two “how-to” books, you’ll receive everything listed above, including hands-on help from our full-time WordPress product experts during small group office hours sessions.
Think of what you’d have to pay for professional help from a WordPress expert ($50 to $100 per hour is typical). Those hourly fees add up quickly, and puts professional help out of reach for most aspiring bloggers.
That’s why we’re proud to offer you this package today — the course content, plus the peer group AND live help from our team of experts — at such an affordable price.
You won’t find a deal this good anywhere else.
Your purchase includes one year of access to the course, community, and professional help. It also locks in this price of $49 per year so you can continue attending office hours sessions after your first year, if you’d like.
What People are Saying
Taking this course has pushed me to think beyond my comfort zone and take a step back in my journey to become a better blogger and focus on what I truly want to write about.
Thank you, WordPress Courses, for the learning experience and blogging community that has helped me launch my blog. The easy-to-follow instructions and live on-line classes are inspiring and interactive, with personalized feedback from the instructors and fellow bloggers.
What’s happening in my life now that I’ve joined WordPress.com Blogging for Beginners? I’ve been given a shot of confidence; self-confidence. I might just really be able to become a real author.
I completed all modules of the course and despite owning a blog for years, I’ve learned a number of new things.